For Sale: Hart Prodigy Electronic Drum Set and Alesis DM5 module, $700

Due to our traveling life style we knew we couldn’t take Nathan’s full acoustic drum set with us. After much research we bought a new electronic Hart Prodigy drum set from Musician’s Friend and a used Alesis DM5 drum module (the brains of an electronic drum set) off of ebay. Although it all breaks down to fit in one suitcase, it is still too much to carry around to our next adventure (TBA). Given that this has been used for about a year, we think $700 is a fair price. The Electronic adapter has been modified for European plugs. Here is a youtube video of a guy playing with the same setup that we have except that ours has black mesh drum heads.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to For Sale: Hart Prodigy Electronic Drum Set and Alesis DM5 module, $700

1. nate says:

Thats pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Ours does not come with the double bass pedal.

2. Chelsea says:

Man, that is sooo coool! ( not that you’re selling it, but how it sounds). :) Makes me wish I still played. Nathan, how are you going to keep up your drumming w/o a set?

3. nate says:

Chelsea,

With my belly.

:]

N

4. JAVIER says:

I HAVE THE SAME DRUM SET, IT IS THE BEST ELECTRONIC SET I HAVE EVER PLAYED. I’M USED TO PLAYING ACOUSTIC DRUMS, BUT WHEN I PLAYED THE PRODIGY SET I WAS HOOKED! IT SOUNDS AMAZING! PLUS THE PRICE IS GOOD! THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SET, YOU CAN MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE BEST ACOUSTIC DRUM SET YOU WILL EVER OWN.

5. Josh says:

is this electronic drum kit still for sale?

6. Lance says:

I stumbled onto your page and was wondering if you sold your drum set? We just left France after spending 8+ years serving the Lord in Toulouse.
    Lance

7. Nigel says:

I have looked at a number of kits and this is certainly one of my preferred options. Please let me know if this kit is still available?

Thanks